||InfoSoft Systems Doo Skopje
An excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer in a System Integration area, to join a regional market leader company.
The System Integration department is the technical know-how center and home of technical competences for building the best private as well as hybrid cloud solutions, supporting our customers in their growth and digital transformation.
This role is suitable for senior level candidates.
What You’ll Do
As a Network Engineer, you are best placed to discover the infrastructure challenges of our customers and make suggestions on improvements.
- Communicate with various vendors and their networking teams;
- Work closely with all team members to interpret and evolve requirements into product features;
- Actively work with customers to meet technical challenges and SLAs, with a proactive and preventive approach to problem solving;
- Plan, organize and prioritize personal as well as team workload.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar and related areas;
- You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge;
- Be able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members and deliver projects on time;
- Knowledge of networking an associated technology, including LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Layer 3 routing technologies, Wi-Fi, Domain Name System and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, among others;
- Knowledge of configuring, managing and maintaining network security devices (FW, NAC, WAF, NSM);
- Experience with Cisco IOS XE / Dell EMC SmartFabric OS10 / HPE ArubaOS / Fortinet / Checkpoint / Cisco FTD / ISE / Cisco Stealthwatch will be considered an advantage;
- Current CCNA or equivalent level of experience in Routing and Switching;
- 2+ years of experience in the above areas;
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English Language.
What you can expect from us
- In addition to a competitive base salary, this position provides incentive compensation that rewards the individual based upon assigned objectives. Statutory benefits also provided in accordance with local laws and practice.
- Great opportunity to join a Balkan wide recognized & market leading company – InfoSoft Systems Group is amongst the top systems integrators with 30 years of experience;
- Liberal and enriching environment for experiencing state-of-the-art technologies, by working closely with the industry leading vendors;
- Additional private health insurance;
- Work from home option (hybrid)
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest and their CV, to the following email address: [email protected], with „Subject” indication: Network Engineer
Only qualified candidates will be called on interview.
The CV-s must be in English. The closing date for applications is 28.02.2023
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, the Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No. 7/05, 103/08, 124/08, 124/10, 135/2011, 43/2014 and 153/15).