Company: InfoSoft Systems Doo Skopje
Title: Sales Director
An excellent opportunity for a Sales Director to join a successful and challenging market leader Company in the region. We are specialized in system integration, providing technological consultation, implementation and support services to small, medium and large size organizations. By utilizing the newest, state-of-the-art technologies available through our global partners, our vision encompasses four elements which are regarded important keys to our success. To maintain and strengthen our leader position in the market by: Meeting all customer demands with dedication in providing quality service, Attaining vast expertise in new and state-of-the-art technologies, Motivating the success and professional development of our employees, Operating based on our core values and the highest standards of business ethics.
What You’ll Do
- Develop sales strategies, to improve market share in all product and services lines;
- Prepares, proposes and approves the sales organization and structure;
- Proposes improvement of working procedures and standards;
- Prepare forecast for quarterly and yearly sales;
- Generate leads, establishes and maintains relationships with existing and new clients, developing client relationships;
- Perform sales activities in a structured way, such as Pre Sales, Sales and Post Sales activities;
- Manage client’s business requirements and whether the products/services being offered are suitable to the customer needs;
- Performs regular presentations of new technologies to satisfy customers’ needs;
- Work close with Technical director & solution architects team in order to propose the most relevant solution that meets customer expectations;
- Interacts with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Develop, propose and approve a long-term partnership policy with foreign partners in collaboration with the Technology Director;
- Creates new partner relationships to implement projects;
- Negotiates terms and conditions for every agreement in cooperation with legal and finance department;
- Performs account management, prepares financial proposals and technical presentations to customers;
- Coordinates sales projects;
- Reporting to high management.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- BS formal education in IT engineering and related areas Computer Engineering, Electronics, Informatics, Economical Informatics;
- 5+ years of work experience in sales and similar job positions;
- Excellent technical knowledge (Hardware and Software) in system integration;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Sound judgment and good business sense;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information;
- Ability to build quickly relationships with clients;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to write reports and proposals;
- Skills in coordinating different working groups at once, in presence or through online communication;
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, a good sense of humor is always a plus;
- A strong desire to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English Language.
What You Can Expect From Us
- In addition to a competitive base salary, this position provides incentive compensation that rewards the individual based upon assigned objectives. Statutory benefits also provided in accordance with local laws and practice;
- Great opportunity to join a Balkan wide recognized & market leading company – InfoSoft Systems Group is amongst the top systems integrators with more than 31 years of experience;
- Liberal and enriching environment for experiencing state-of-the-art technologies, by working closely with the industry leading vendors;
- Carrier development and professional challenges;
- Additional private health insurance benefit;
- Excellent work environment.
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest and their CV, to the following email address: [email protected], with „Subject” indication: Sales Director
Only qualified candidates will be called on interview.
The CV-s must be in English. The closing date for applications is 25.02.2023.
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, the Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No. 7/05, 103/08, 124/08, 124/10, 135/2011, 43/2014 and 153/15).